martes

I will be right here waiting for you

i still remember the first time i said " i will be here... waiting 4u my love... but please come back "


Please back ... I said, try not to take, but if you can't ... it does't matter, I'll be loving you here in secret, respecting your place in my heart and thinking of you every day
Also... i remember the tears i cried all nights waiting, thinking... loving you 









i still remember the time when some one else came to me... trying to change ... me, trying to give me a escape from ur memorys, u know, i accepted that offer, cuz i was so tired


Tired of waiting and seeing you happy next to other women, I decided to give up not very confident when  arrived at my door the news that you would be father ... the son of another woman who really seemed u love.


I cried ... I cried a lot and I felt so stupid, you really broke my heart and i ...... I started handing out the pieces


why ? why u do this to me ? was supposed u love me !!


:/ and now... im here in front my computer asking to nobody .." why today ? where u were 2 years ago ? :( "


i changed... i changed  a lot im not the same stupid sixteen years girl you loved.


I've met people, I made ​​love and I have lived my dreams
I saw my imagination fly and sing.
I have seen how life and the opportunities running out, and now it hurts to see ... my heart still feels LIKE chicken with your words



and now... i was asking me... is true ? r u really here.. for me ?
after all this years ... after all these women...?


i don't wanna be... stupid, or another of your little woman


That is why I'm outta here, letting only this lines


" i don't wanna lose my time one more time, take care, be free and have a nice life, be a good person and never never use drugs... "




take care and be happy.... so please, stop doing stuppid things
Lov ya.. lovu <3 
as.... as me at age 21

11 comentarios:

Pato dijo...

Still feels the chicken?

Velatiz Fonzaik dijo...

Feels like chicken
as a chicken heart :)

Pato dijo...

Thanks for clearing that up. That was a very good piece. Very understandable. You should keep it up and you'll get much better in no time.

Velatiz Fonzaik dijo...

I don't understand u Mr.

Pato dijo...

Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough.

I mean if you practice you'll get better very fast.

Let's leave it at that.

Velatiz Fonzaik dijo...

oh.. i didn't know if u was talking about my language or my words mmm my way/form to writing u.u
but is ok, now i understand :) u Mr.

Pato dijo...

I mean your mastery of the english language. It was very understandable.

I'm not qualified to give you writing advice.

Velatiz Fonzaik dijo...

is not necesary the " sarcasmo "

Pato dijo...

I'm sorry if I came across as being sarcastic. That was not my intention.

Velatiz Fonzaik dijo...

Ooh.. really? :) im sorry i must put more atention
Thanks n.n i try to be.. better ?
and sometimes when u write at 3am is easier write stupid things :) into another language :)
take care u mr.

Pato dijo...

I know the feeling.

At 3 am it's easy to confuse idiocy with inspiration.

Take care.